Billy Zane (1966 - )
- Critters (1986) [Steve Elliot]: Bitten to death (mainly in the throat) by one of the Critters during a struggle in a hay loft as Nadine Van der Velde looks on in shock; his body is later seen by Scott Grimes.
- Dead Calm (1989) [Hughie Warriner]: Shot in the mouth with a flare gun by Sam Neill while Billy is trying to strangle Nicole Kidman on the deck of the boat; Billy then falls overboard into the ocean.
- Poetic Justice (1993) [Brad]: Shot repeatedly in the chest and head by Lori Petty in a film-within-a-film sequence.
- Posse (1993) [Colonel Graham]: Impaled on a sword at the end of a fight with Mario Van Peebles, he dies after staggering out of a burning saloon (with Mario then shooting his body repeatedly).
- Tombstone (1993) [Mr. Fabian]: Shot to death (off-screen) by outlaws. His body is shown when another group of outlaws come upon his stagecoach.
- Tales from the Crypt Presents: Demon Knight (1995) [The Collector]: Explodes (after transforming into his true demonic form) when Jada Pinkett Smith spits a mouthful of holy blood in his face.
- Head Above Water (1996) [Kent]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart attack; his body is shown the next morning when Cameron Diaz discovers him, and the rest of the movie deals with the others's efforts to dispose of the body.
- Titanic (1997) [Cal Hockley]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting himself in the mouth. His death is mentioned in Gloria Stuart's narration.
- I Woke Up Early The Day I Died (1998) [The Thief]: Falls to his death while trying to grab money that's floating in the air. (Played for black comic effect.)
- Silent Warnings (2003) [Sheriff Willingham]: Killed in an explosion/burned to death when he ignites the fuel with a gunshot in order to kill some of the aliens he is fighting with (so A. J. Buckley can escape).
- Valley of the Wolves: Iraq (Kurtlar Vadisi - Irak) (2006) [Sam William Marshall]: Killed by Necati Sasmaz and Berguzar Korel.
- Surviving Evil (2009) [Sebastian 'Seb' Beazley]: Devoured by the Aswang creatures as he tries to fight them off with his machete, after becoming critically injured when he impales himself on his machete while he and Christina Cole trip and roll down a hillside.
- Blood of Redemption (2013) [Quinn]: Shot to death by Dolph Lundgren.
- Holmes & Watson (2018) [Billy Zane]: Seen getting onto the Titanic in parody of his role in Titanic (1997) (Billy doesn't die in the film, but seeing as the Titanic sank in real life and Billy died in that film it'll be listed as a death). (Played for comic effect)
- Tales from the Crypt: Well Cooked Hams (1993) [Miles Federman]: Stabbed in sides with blades and burned to death by acid after Martin Sheen sabotages Billy's magic act (he dies as Martin removes his disguises).
- Cleopatra (1999 miniseries) [Marc Antony]: Commits suicide by throwing himself onto his sword, then dies shortly afterward with Leonor Varela by his side.
- Charmed: The Seven Year Witch (2005) [Drake Robin]: Dies at the end of his allotted time as a human; he appears as a spirit afterwards talking to Julian McMahon.
- Leprechaun's Revenge (Red Clover) (2012; TV movie) [Sheriff Conor O'Hara]: Torn in half by the Leprechaun (Kevin Mangold) after it drags him under a truck (off-screen); we only see his legs as the monster kills him.
- Hannah's Law (2012; TV movie) [Lockwood]: Shot in the chest by Ryan Kennedy.
- Scorned (2013; TV movie) [Kevin]: Beaten by AnnaLynne McCord into a boat engine propeller.
- Mad Dogs: Pilot (2016) [Milo]: Shot in the back of the head from behind by a masked Mark Povinelli while Billy is talking to Ben Chaplin, Michael Imperioli, Romany Malco and Steve Zahn. (See Ben Chaplin in the original 2011 British series.)
Deaths in Music VideosEdit
- Rock n Roll (2013) [Avril Lavigne music video]: Killed by a "bearshark."
- Brother of Lisa Zane.
- Ex-Mr. Lisa Collins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.