Billy Drago (1945 - 2019)
- Pale Rider (1985) [Deputy Mather]: Shot to death by Clint Eastwood, who’s hiding in a empty water trough.
- The Untouchables (1987) [Frank Nitti]: Pushed from the roof of the courthouse by Kevin Costner; Billy is shown falling through the air, and he lands on a car below. (Historically inaccurate because the real Frank Nitti committed suicide on March 19, 1943)
- Banzai Runner (1987) [Syszek]: Dies in a car crash after his car goes flying off of a cliff and blows up.
- Freeway (1988) [Edward Anthony Heller] Shot to death by Darlanne Fluegel
- China White (1989) [Scalia]: Shot in the chest while talking with a new reporter.
- Delta Force 2: The Colombian Connection (1990) [Ramon Cota]: Falls to his death from a helicopter when his line breaks, possibly caused by Chuck Norris.
- Martial Law II: Undercover (Karate Cop) (1992, video) [Captain Krantz]: Commits suicide by shooting himself, after Jeff Wincott and Cynthia Rothrock discover his involvement in Deborah Driggs' murder.
- Death Ring (Video, 1992) [Danton Vachs]: Decapitated by Chad McQueen with a sword.
- Lady Dragon 2 (Angel of Fury) (1993, video) [Diego]: Killed in an explosion by Cynthia Rothrock.
- Deadly Heroes (Video, 1993) [Jose Maria Carlos]: Shot in the forehead by Michael Pare after attempting to slit Claudette Mink`s throat.
- Cyborg 2 (1993) [Danny Bench]: Slashed to death when Elias Koteas shoves his head in a running propeller at the end of a fight.
- Never Say Die (1994, video) [Reverend James]: Commits suicide after pulling the string of his grenade causing it to explode.
- Lunarcop (1995, video) [Kay]: Stabbed in the stomach by Michael Pare when he runs at Michael with a weapon, causing Michael to defend himself.
- Phoenix (1995, video) [Kilgore]: Shot to death by by the robotic Stephen Nichols after Nichols uses his magnetic powers to yank Drago's own pistol out of his hand and then shoot Drago with it.
- Mad Dog Time (1996) [Wells]: Killed (off-screen) by Jeff Goldblum. His body is shown without any real way of identifying the cause of death.
- Sci-Fighters (1996) [Adrian Dunn]: Lit on fire by Jayne Heitmeyer then falls off the roof of the building.
- The Circuit (2002, video) [Lenny]: Killed off-screen by thugs. His cane is delivered by helicopter henchmen to Olivier Gruner's cabin. Gruner later confirms in dialogue that he's implied as dead.
- Tremors 4: The Legend Begins (2004, video) [Black Hand Kelly]: Eaten by one of the worm-creatures.
- Demon Hunter (2005) [Asmodeus]: Killed by the demon hooker Sophia Crawford.
- The Hills Have Eyes (2006) [Papa Jupiter]: Hit in the head with a pickaxe by Emilie de Ravin, after being burned in an explosion.
- The Dead One (2007) [The Old Indian]: Stabbed in the chest by Wilmer Valderrama.
- Dark Moon Rising (2009) [Thibodeaux]: Decapitated by Max Ryan.
- Hill Street Blues: Scales of Justice (1986) [Leo]: Shot to death by two cops after threatening a girl. (I have not seen this but it`s in his death reel video).
- T.J. Hooker: Into the Night (1986) [Angelo Depree]: Shot to death by William Shatner while taking someone hostage on a bus. He dies after some time talking to Will.
- Monsters: Cocoon (1989) [Richard]: Life-force drained (off-screen) by Silvana Gallardo; the episode ends as Silvana begins to wrap a cocoon around them.
- The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.: Bye Bly (1994) [John Bly]: Dies twice (due to time-travel being involved): First, he is thrown out of a window by Bruce Campbell; second, he disintegrates into a pile of ash when Bruce stabs him in the stomach with a rod from the Orb, after Bruce goes back in time to prevent Billy from killing Julius Carry.
- Walker, Texas Ranger: Evil in the Night |(1995) [Running Wolf]: Thrown off a cliff by Chuck Norris after Norris throws a knife at Drago's chest.
- Nash Bridges: Vendetta (1999) [Lou Grissom]: Shot to death by Cheech Marin and Don Johnson causing him to fall from the roof and through a glass structure, while Billy is aiming his gun at them.
- Mr. Silvana Gallardo (widowed).
- Father of Darren E. Burrows.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.