Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Billy Connolly (1942 - )
- Absolution (1978) [Blakely]: Bludgeoned to death (off-screen) by Dai Bradley, who then frames Dominic Guard for the murder.
- Muppet Treasure Island (1996) [Billy Bones]: Dies of a heart attack from fright, after Blind Pew presents him with the Black Spot; he dies shortly after telling Kevin Bishop, Gonzo, and Rizzo about his treasure (and warning them not to run with scissors). (Played partially for comedic effect esp. given how it breaks the fourth wall.) (Thanks to Casey, Jude, and Neil)
- Mrs. Brown (Her Majesty Mrs. Brown) (1997) [John Brown]: Dies of pneumonia, with Judi Dench at his bedside.
- White Oleander (2002) [Barry Kolker]: Poisoned (off-screen) by Michelle Pfeiffer, a few years before the story begins; he only appears in flashback scenes.
- The Last Samurai (2003) [Zebulon Gant]: Stabbed by a Samurai, after being knocked from his horse with a spear. (Thanks to David31)
- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004) [Uncle Monty]: Poisoned (off-screen) with snake venom by Jim Carrey (we only see Jim sneaking up on Billy); his body is shown sitting in a chair afterwards (we only see his hand and the back of his head) while Cedric the Entertainer investigates the crime scene.
- Fido (2006) [Fido]: Dies of a heart attack (off-screen), some time before his first appearance; he appears as a zombie throughout the movie. (Thanks to Tommy)
- The X-Files: I Want to Believe (2008) [Father Joseph Crissman]: Dies (off-screen), either due to his cancer or because of his psychic link to Christopher Woodcock at the time of Christopher's decapitation (depending on which interpretation you believe). His death is revealed when Gillian Anderson informs David Duchovny. (Thanks to Augustin and Tommy).
- The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day (2009) [Noah McManus a.k.a. "Il Duce" ("The Duke")]: Shot repeatedly by a mob hit squad protecting Peter Fonda. He dies while talking to his sons (Sean Patrick Flanery and Norman Reedus) having helped them kill all the assassins and Peter Fonda
- What We Did on Our Holiday (2014) [Gordy McLeod]: Dies of cancer watching his grandchildren (Emilia Jones, Amelia Bullmore, Bobby Smalldridge) play on the beach; he has a vision of his brother (Ryan Hunter) greeting him into the afterlife before his POV fades to black. His body is seen when the children discover him, and is subseqently cremated when they put it out to sea on a raft to give him a Viking funeral in accordance with his wishes.
- Husband of Pamela Stephenson