Billie Whitelaw (1932 - 2014)
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- The Flesh and the Fiends (Mania; The Fiendish Ghouls; Psycho Killers) (1959) [Mary Patterson]: Suffocated by Donald Pleasence while resisting his advances. (Thanks to Uncle Pat)
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1968) [Gwyn Thomas]: Manually strangled from behind by Jack Palance. (Thanks to Adrian)
- Twisted Nerve (1968) [Joan Harper]: Hit on the head with an axe by Hywel Bennett.
- Night Watch (1973) [Sarah Cooke]: Throat slit by Elizabeth Taylor. (Thanks to Pat)
- The Omen (1976) [Mrs. Baylock]: Stabbed in the neck with a kitchen skewer during a struggle with Gregory Peck. (Thanks to Robert)
- A Tale of Two Cities (1980) [Madame Therese Defarge]: Accidentally shot to death during a struggle with Flora Robson. (Thanks to Allen)
- The Krays (1990) [Violet Kray]: Dies of natural causes. (It's been so long since I've seen this movie, I can't remember the exact cause, or whether her death was on- or off-screen.)
- Jane Eyre (1996) [Grace Poole]: Pushed over a staircase railing by Maria Schneider in the burning house. (Thanks to Francesco and Hamish)
TV Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Merlin (1998 mini-series) [Ambrosia]: Dies of natural causes (though her illness is aggravated when Miranda Richardson loses her temper and magically sends the furniture flying all around the room).
Notable connections:[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mrs. Peter Vaughan
Gallery:[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.