Bill Pullman (1953 - )
- Brain Dead (1990) [Rex Martin]: Flatlines during a brain operation after being hit by a car and is permanently brain damaged while Bill Paxton and Patricia Charbonneau watch on. His brain however narrates while in a jar not sure if it`s dead.
- A League of Their Own (1992) [Bob Hinson]: Dies (off-screen) of unspecified causes, at some point between the 1940s scenes and the present-day framing sequence; his death is mentioned in a conversation between Lynn Cartwright and Patricia Wilson. (Thanks to Patrick)
- The Last Seduction (1994) [Clay Gregory]: Poisoned when Linda Fiorentino sprays mace into his mouth while he's handcuffed, as Peter Berg looks on in shock. (Thanks to Eric)
- Casper (1995) [Dr. James Harvey]: Falls to his death into a open trench; he appears as a ghost afterwards, and is brought back to life by the Lazarus machine. (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to Liz)
- Titan AE (2000; animated) [Captain Joseph Korso]: Electrocuted by the Drej mothership's computer after sacrificing himself by firing at the main circuit of the ship while Matt Damon helps destroy the Drej ship. (Thanks to Mathew)
- The Grudge (2004) [Peter Kirk]: Commits suicide (while under the influence of the supernatural forces) by jumping from the balcony of his apartment, while Rosa Blasi looks on in horror; his body is shown lying on the ground afterwards.
- Scary Movie 4 (2006) [Henry Hale]: Stabbed in the chest by Chris Elliott in the hospital (where he'd been taken after having been previously stabbed by Chris), while Bill is talking to Anna Faris and Regina Hall. (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to Mathew)
- Surveillance (2008) [Sam Hallaway]: Although he survives the actual movie, the US DVD includes an alternate ending in which he commits suicide by shooting himself in the head, after shooting Julia Ormond as a mercy killing.
- Cymbeline (2014) [Sicilius Leonatus]: Killed in a shootout (off-screen) prior to the events of the film; he appears as a ghost to Penn Badgley.
- Independence Day: Resurgence (2016) [former President Thomas Whitmore]: Killed in an explosion when he detonates a shuttle full of bombs that he has flown into the Alien Queen's ship in order to destroy it. He also appeared to briefly clinically die earlier in the film when he allowed an Alien to attack him in order to have the Alien communicate (through Bill's body using its tentacles), but he got revived (note: Brent Spiner appeared to briefly clinically die (from the same way) in the first film, might as well give this a mention).
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Torchwood: Miracle Day: The Blood Line (2011) [Oswald Danes]: Commits suicide by blowing himself up when he detonates a bomb on Frances Fisher in process.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.