The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Bill McKinney (1931 - 2011)
aka William McKinney
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Deliverance (1972) [Mountain Man]: Shot through the back with an arrow by Burt Reynolds in the woods, while Bill and Herbert "Cowboy" Coward are holding Ned Beatty and Jon Voight at gunpoint.
- The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean (1972) [Fermel Parlee]: Shot to death by the deputies in the films climatic shoot out.
- Breakheart Pass (1975) [Rev Peabody]: Killed offscreen. Charles Bronson finds his body in one of the 'empty' coffins in the freight car. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976) [Terrill]: Stabbed in the stomach by Clint Eastwood with Bill's own cavalry sword.
- The Shootist (1976) [Jay Cobb]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with John Wayne.
- The Gauntlet (1977) [Constable]: Machine-gunned to death by corrupt Arizona cops.
- Final Justice (1985) [Wilson]: Presumably drowns after falling in the water when Patrizia Pellegrino shoots him in the chest with a flare gun as he has a gun pointed at Joe Don Baker.
- The Green Mile (1999) [Jack van Hay]: Presumably dies of old age in the decades between the present-day scenes and the flashback scenes.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Batman: The Animated Series: Showdown (1995; animated) [Jonah Hex]: Presumably dies (off-screen) at some point between the 19th century flashback and the present.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.