Bill Cobbs (1934 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Demolition Man (1993) [Aged Zachary Lamb]: Although his death is not depicted in the movie itself, the DVD includes a deleted scene of him being killed by Wesley Snipes (which accounts for his absence at the end of the movie). (Thanks to ND)
- Man with a Gun (1995) [Henry Griggs]: Shot to death (off-camera) by Bill Dow's men, after being beaten and interrogated.
- I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998) [Estes]: Impaled through the back with a poker or spear (off-screen) by either Muse Watson or Matthew Settle; he dies shortly after the others discover him, falling on top of Jennifer Esposito as he does so. (Thanks to Germboygel, Gary, Robert, and Felice)
- Random Hearts (1999) [Marvin]: Killed (off-screen) by Dennis Haysbert; his body is shown afterwards in the back of a garbage truck. (Thanks to ND)
- Beyond the Law (2019) [Swilley]: Shot to death (off-camera) by Zack Ward.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.