Bill Bixby (1934 - 1993)
- Ride Beyond Vengeance (1966) [Johnsy Boy Hood]: A dandy and gigolo, he shoots himself in the stomach after being disfigured with a branding iron on his chest by Chuck Connors. Witness Frank Gorshin describes how his hands were burnt away. (Thanks to Brian)
- Night Gallery: Last Rites for a Dead Druid (1972) [Bruce Farraday]: Turned into a stone statue by a supernatural curse; it's arguable as to whether this constitutes death or just suspended animation, but I'll list it just to be safe.
- Steambath (1973; TV film) [Tandy]: Dies (off-screen) of food poisoning in a Chinese restaurant, shortly before the movie begins; the movie takes place in the afterlife, as revealed when Bill remembers that he's dead.
- The Streets of San Francisco: Target: Red (1974) [Jerry Schilling]: Shot dead by Michael Douglas in a church belfry as he lines up a sniper shot on a politician's motorcade. (Thanks to Brian)
- Mannix: The Empty Tower (1975) [Tony Elliott]: Falls to his death, along with Pat Renella, during a struggle.
- The Death of the Incredible Hulk (1990; TV film) [Dr. David Bruce Banner]: Fatally injured when he falls from an exploding plane in his Lou Ferrigno form; he dies after transforming back into Bill, as Elizabeth Gracen kneels by his side. (There were plans to bring the character back to life in a proposed sequel; Bill's real-life death prevented this from occurring.)
- Ex-Mr. Brenda Benet
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.