Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Beverly D'Angelo (1951 - )
- The Sentinel (1977) [Sandra]: Her character is eventually revealed to be a ghost (as are most of the building's tenants), though the circumstances of her death are not revealed. She "dies" once again when Satan (Burgess Meredith) commands his army of ghosts to return to Hell. (Nudity alert: Topless during the final "army of ghosts" sequence.)
- Coal Miner's Daughter (1980) [Patsy Cline]: Killed (off-screen) in a plane crash; I believe we only saw a scene of Sissy Spacek receiving the news. (It's been a long time since I've seen this movie, so my memory is vague.)
- High Spirits (1988) [Sharon]: Falls to her death from the castle tower as she attempts to run to Liam Neeson; her body is shown lying face-down on the ground, then appears as a ghost at the end of the movie.
- Captains and the Kings (1976; miniseries) [Miss Emmy]: Dies (off-screen), presumably of natural causes, during the passage of time between scenes. We learn about her death after the fact when her husband (Harvey Jason) talks to Perry King about her while standing beneath her portrait.
- Faerie Tale Theatre: Sleeping Beauty (1983) [Henbane]: Shattered like glass when Christopher Reeve throws an axe at her while she's in her giant form. (Thanks to Christopher)
- Judgment Day: The John List Story (1993 TV) [Helen List]: Shot to death (along with Carroll Baker, Gabrielle Miller and Tygh Runyan) by her husband (Robert Blake). (Thanks to Robert)
- Menendez: A Killing in Beverly Hills (1994 TV) [Kitty Menendez]: Shot repeatedly, along with her husband (Edward James Olmos), by their sons (Damian Chapa and Travis Fine) in their living room. (Thanks to Robert)
- Insatiable: The Most You Can Be (Stella Rose Buckley) Strangled to death by Patty (Debby Ryan).