Beulah Bondi (1888 - 1981)
Film Deaths Edit
- The Gorgeous Hussy (1936) [Rachel Jackson ]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart condition. We last see her lying on her deathbed and talking to Joan Crawford; her death is confirmed in the following scene, which takes place a short time afterwards.
- The Invisible Ray (1936) [Lady Arabella Stevens]: Killed (off-screen) by Boris Karloff's deadly touch when he grabs her throat in her bedroom; her body is shown afterwards as Bela Lugosi examines her and uses an ultraviolet light to reveal Boris' handprint on her throat.
- The Shepherd of the Hills (1941) [Aunt Mollie]: Commits suicide by setting the cabin on fire, after she accidentally kills Marc Lawrence. (Thanks to Brian)
- Back from Eternity (1956) [Martha Spangler]: Shot to death (off-camera) along with Cameron Prud'Homme by Rod Steiger, to spare them from being killed by the natives in the jungle. (see also Elisabeth Risdon in the 1939 version Five Came Back.) (Thanks to Mac)
- The Unholy Wife (The Lady and the Prowler) (1957) [Emma Hochen]: Dies of an accidental overdose of medication after Diana Dors administers her pills, not knowing Beulah had already taken some of her own.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.