Bette Midler (1945 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- The Rose (1979) [Mary Rose Foster]: Collapses and dies on stage during a concert, of a combination of exhaustion and drug/alcohol abuse.
- Hocus Pocus (1993) [Winifred 'Winnie' Sanderson]: Executed by hanging (along with Kathy Najimy and Sarah Jessica Parker); we only see their legs dangling after the drop. After they return to life through a magical spell, Bette dies once again when she turns to stone after touching hallowed ground, then explodes when the sun rises. Though it could be hinted that the three witches could come back to life once again when the book's eye opens at the end.
- Drowning Mona (2000) [Mona Dearly]: Drowned after her car goes off the road and into a lake (due to tampered brakes). We only see the car going into the water and being pulled out; her body is never shown.
- Isn't She Great? (2000) [Jacqueline Susann]: Dies (off-screen) of breast cancer in the hospital, with Stockard Channing, David Hyde Pierce, Nathan Lane and Amanda Peet at her side. (Thanks to Eugene)
- Wife of Martin von Haselberg
- Mother of Sophia von Haselberg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.