Benjamin Bratt (1963 - )
- Chains of Gold (1991) [Carlos]: Devoured/Ripped to shreds by alligators after John Travolta knocks him down a disused lift shaft into a pool containing said gators following a struggle (in which Bratt tries to do the same to John).
- One Good Cop (1991) [Felix]: Stabbed in the torso (presumably with his own ceremonial sword) at the end of a struggle with Michael Keaton (it’s been along time since I last saw this so I’m not certain if actually died or not so I thought I’d list this just in case).
- Shadowhunter (1993) [Nakai Twobear]: Killed by either Scott Glenn or Angela Alvarado (it’s been along time since I last saw this so I’m not certain if he actually died or not so I thought I’d list this just in case).
- The River Wild (1994) [Ranger Johnny]: Shot in the neck by Kevin Bacon who then throws him off a cliff into a raging river. His body is later seen being washed away as Meryl Streep looks on in shock.
- Red Planet (2000) [Lt. Ted Santen]: Accidentally knocked over into the canyons by Simon Baker while both were having an argument (when Simon punches Bratt over an insult making Bratt lose his balance) we later see him falling, with his body not seen afterwards.
- Abandon (2002) [Detective Wade Handler]: Hit repeatedly over the head with a rock/piece of debris by Katie Holmes causing him to fall into a water-filled pool/hole after Bratt discovers Charlie Hunnam’s body in the same body of liquid (I haven’t seen all of this but I have seen his death in the trailers).
- Ride Along 2 (2016) [Antonio Pope]: Shot to death by Olivia Munn after first being shot by Ice Cube.
- Coco (2017) [Ernesto De La Cruz]: Crushed by a bell while performing on stage. This is shown in flashback and he spends most of the film as an undead skeleton.
- Texas (1994 TV) [Benito Garza]: Shot to death by Ricky Schroder.
- Mr. Talisa Soto
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.