Benicio Del Toro (1967 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Licence to Kill (1989) [Dario]: Knocked into a cocaine-processing machine when Timothy Dalton grabs his foot and pulls him down, after Benicio is shot by Carey Lowell. (Thanks to Robert, Todd, Twyla & Sean)
- China Moon (1991) [Lamar Dickey]: Shot to death by Madeleine Stowe after he killing Ed Harris, the scene ends as she fires. (Thanks to Neyda)
- Christopher Columbus: The Discovery (1992) [Alvaro Harana]: Stabbed to death. (Thanks to Neyda)
- The Usual Suspects (1995) [Fred Fenster]: Shot to death (off-screen) by "Keyser Soze"; his body is shown afterwards when his cohorts discover him. (Thanks to Raven and Neyda)
- The Fan (1996) [Juan Primo]: Stabbed to death by Robert De Niro in a sauna, with Benicio then bleeding to death after being having a blade jammed in his leg, severing his femoral artery (he dies after collapsing back onto a bench). (Thanks to Neyda)
- The Funeral (1996) [Gaspare]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Christopher Walken's men. (Thanks to Nilescu)
- Snatch (2000) [Franky Four Fingers]: Shot in the head by Rade Serbedzija (through a tea cozy) while Benicio is tied to a chair, with his arm being severed to remove a briefcase chained to him (his body, still wearing the cozy is later seen several times as Robbie Gee and Lennie James try to dispose of him). (Thanks to Neyda, Tal and Amanda)
- The Way of the Gun (2000) [Mr. Longbaugh]: Bleeds to death (off-screen) after being shot by James Caan and left for dead with Ryan Phillippe in the desert.
- The Pledge (2001) [Toby Jay Wadenah]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the mouth (having been forced into falsely confessing to a child murder during an interrogation). (Thanks to Neyda)
- The Hunted (2003) [Aaron Hallam]: Stabbed in the stomach (with his own blade) in a knife-fight with Tommy Lee Jones by a waterfall (he dies as Tommy kneels by his side as FBI Agents including Connie Nielsen and John Finn arrive). (Thanks to Neyda, Robert and Tal)
- Sin City (2005) [Jackie Boy]: Throat slashed (almost decapitating him) with a katana by Devon Aoki, on top of having his hand cut off, and getting the barrel of his gun driven into his forehead when he attempts to fire it after Devon blocks the barrel. His body is shown again afterwards sitting next to Clive Owen in the car while Clive drives to get rid of the body in the tar pits, with Clive having an imaginary conversation with Benicio the whole time. His severed head is later shown after Tommy Flannagan and the other mercenaries cut it off to present as proof of his death (then again as Clive stuffs a bomb into his mouth, blowing his head up). (Thanks to Gary and Robert)
- Che: Part Two (2008) (Che: Guerrilla) [Ernesto 'Che' Guevara]: Executed by a firing squad; his body is then loaded into a helicopter and carried off. (Thanks to Nilescu and Tommy)
- The Wolfman (2010) [Lawrence Talbot]: Shot in the chest with a silver bullet by Emily Blunt while Benicio is in his werewolf form; he dies shortly after changing back to his human form. (Thanks to Warren, Vegeta, Cody, and Tommy)
- Savages (2012) [Lado]: Shot to death by Blake Lively, on top of having been shot repeatedly by snipers. This turns out to be an elaborate fantasy in Blake's mind; he survives the movie in reality. (Thanks to Tommy and Tim)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018) [The Collector]: Presumably killed (off-screen) by Josh Brolin when he comes to claim the Infinity Stone that Benicio possesses; the version of Benicio encountered in this film is only an illusion that Josh has created via the Infinity Stone to fool Zoe Saldana, Chris Pratt, Pom Klementieff and Dave Bautista.
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Escape at Dannemora (2018 TV miniseries) [Richard Matt]:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.