Ben Whishaw (1980 - )
- The Trench (1999) [Pte. James Deamis]: Presumably shot repeatedly by German snipers during the Battle of the Somme after being wounded, (since we last see him on his knees clutching his arm as Paul Nicholls is forced to march on, it's possible he could've survived, but considering the outcome I thought I'd list this just to be safe).
- Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (2006) [Jean-Baptiste Grenouille]: Torn apart/devoured by a crowd in the street, after he pours his perfume over himself to make himself irresistible to them. (Thanks to ND and Sheena)
- I'm Not There (2007) [Arthur]:
- Cloud Atlas (2012) [Cabin Boy/Robert Frobisher/Store Clerk/Georgette/Tribesman]: Playing multiple roles in the various segments of the film, "Robert Frobisher" commits suicide by shooting himself in the mouth (off screen); his body is seen when James D'Arcy discovers it a moment later. The "Tribesman" is likely killed during Hugh Grant's assault on the village (off screen); we only see the village on fire and several dead bodies when Tom Hanks arrives, but given that Raevan Lee Hanan was the only other confirmed survivor of the attack, Ben's death is extremely likely. Ben's other roles survive the film, though as with most surviving characters, they likely die of old age/natural causes over the course of the story (Ben is in heavy make-up for several of the roles.)
- Paddington (2014) [Paddington Bear]: Providing the voice of a bear, we very briefly see a fantasy of 'Paddington' as a stuffed taxidermy museum piece, when Nicole Kidman reveals what she plans to do to him. (He survives the movie in reality.)
TV Deaths Edit
- The Hollow Crown: Richard II (2012) [Richard II]: Shot three times with arrows by Tom Hughes and his attendants in the dungeon; his body is seen when Tom Hughes presents his coffin to Rory Kinnear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.