Ben Mendelsohn (1969 - )
- Quigley Down Under (1990) [O'Flynn]: Shot to death along with Tony Bonner and Alan Rickman by Tom Selleck in a duel.
- Vertical Limit (2000) [Malcolm Bench]: Killed in an explosion, along with Alexander Siddig, when the nitroglycerine leaks out of its container and is detonated by the heat of the sun.
- Knowing (2009) [Phil Beckman]: Killed, along with everybody else on Earth, when a solar flare destroys the planet. We last see him standing with his girlfriend on the street when Nicolas Cage sees him while Nicolas is going to join his family.
- Animal Kingdom (2010) [Andrew 'Pope' Cody]: Shot in the head by his nephew (James Frecheville) in James' bedroom after Ben comes in to talk with him.
- Trespass (2011) [Elias]: Shot repeatedly in the back and head by his brother (Cam Gigandet) just as Ben is about to shoot Nicolas Cage.
- Black Sea (2014) [Fraser]: Drowns (along with Michael Smiley and Sergey Veksler) when Scoot McNairy locks them inside a rapidly flooding submarine compartment (with his body later seen floating on the surface as Michael struggles to open a door).
- Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) [Viceroy Hegep]: Run over by multiple horses after falling off his chariot. This causes multiple chariots to crash and results in the mountain falling apart.
- Slow West (2015) [Payne]: Shot in the chest by Kodi Smit-McPhee after Caren Pistorious hands him the gun.
- Rogue One (2016) [Orson Krennic]: After being mortally wounded due to being shot by Diego Luna, Ben dies when the communications tower he is on is directly hit by the Death Star's ray.
- Ready Player One (2018) [Nolan Sorrento]: Ben is killed twice within the OASIS game. The first time he is killed is when Olivia Cooke throws a grenade into the cockpit of the mech he is piloting and the second is after he detonates a device that kills off all the players in the levels, including himself. Ben's real-world counterpart survives the movie.)
- Robin Hood (2018) [Sheriff of Nottingham]: Hanged when Jamie Foxx wraps a rope around his neck before Taron Egerton shoots the rope, causing Ben to be lifted into the air.
- Farscape: I-Yensch, You-Yensch (2002) [Sko]: Struck in the back by a throwing knife flung by Wayne Pygram, before being shot in the chest by Jonathan Hardy, propelling Ben's corpse through a plate-glass window. (Ben was wearing heavy alien makeup for this role)
- Bloodline: Part 13 (2015) [Danny Rayburn]: Drowned in the shallow portion of the ocean by Kyle Chandler
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.