Ben Cross (1947 - )
- Chariots of Fire (1981) [Harold Abrahams]: Dies (off-screen) of AIDS-illness on same time text on mentioned.
- Live Wire (1992) [Mikhail Rashid]: Killed in an explosion after he drinks an explosive formula in an attempt to kill Pierce Brosnan and Ron Silver. (Thanks to ND)
- The Criminal Mind (1993) [Carlo Augustine]: Killed when he shoots a Chinese mob driver to death with a shotgun, causing that driver to spin out of control & run him over. He also didn't get out of the way in time so it's a very unusual death sequence.
- First Knight (1995) [Lord Malagant]: Slashed twice in the throat after being stabbed with a sword at the end of a fight with Richard Gere. (Thanks to Matt)
- Blood Song (Haunted Symphony; Hellfire) (1995) [Marius Carnot]: Burned to death after being trapped in a burning building. (Thanks to ND)
- The Order (2001) [Ben Ner]: Falls to his death at the end of a fight with Jean-Claude Van Damme, after Ben tries to pull himself up by grabbing Jean-Claude's shirt and tears it off. (Thanks to ND)
- Wicked Little Things (2006) [Aaron Hanks]: Stabbed and slashed to death by the zombie children.
- Hero Wanted (2008) [Cosmo Jackson]: Shot to death in a fight with authorities while retreating back into the criminal hideout.
- Tales from the Crypt: Seance (1992) [Benny Polosky]: Decapitated (off-screen) by John Vernon's ghost; his severed head is shown afterwards when Cathy Moriarty opens the suitcase and discovers it.
- Icon (2005 TV Movie) [Anatoly Grishin]: Killed in a fight with Patrick Swayze (Assuming that I'm remembering right).
- Banshee: Bullets and Tears (2014) [Mr. Rabbit]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Impossible Desert (2017; animated) [Dr. Mindstrong]: Disintegrated to bone by robots along with Captain Ryan (voiced by Brian Bloom) and Crankshaw Jr. (voiced by Scott Menville).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.