The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Ben Cooper (1933 - 2020)
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Johnny Guitar (1954) [Turkey Ralston]: Hanged by a lynch mob (by tying him to a noose and kicking out the horse from under him), while Joan Crawford looks on helplessly.
- The Outcast (1954) [The Kid]: Shot off his horse by John Derek, when he tries to kill him.
- Gunfight At Comanche Creek (1963) [Carter]: Gunned down in the jailhouse by John Hubbard. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Raiders (1963) [Tom King]: Shot off his horse by Robert Culp when Brian Keith's men attack the railroad camp. (Thanks to Brian)
- Arizona Raiders (1965) [Willie Martin]: Badly wounded, he is finally shot in the back by Michael Dante. (Thanks to Brian)
Television Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- One Step Beyond: Front Runner (1959) [Ronnie Watson]: Dies (off-screen) of a terminal illness (caused by Walter Burke's ghost). He is still alive when the story ends, but his death is mentioned in John Newland's closing monologue.
- The Westerner: Hand On The Gun (1960) [Cal Davis]: Shot twice in the chest by Michael Ansara who comes out of the saloon with his gun already drawn to face Ben's challenge. He writhes around for a couple of minutes before dying. (Thanks to Brian)
- Rawhide: The Photographer (1964) [Clell Miller]: Killed in the shoot-out among the outlaw band after Eddie Albert had turned them against each other so he could photograph the incident.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.