The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Ben Affleck (1972 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Dogma (1999) [Bartleby]: Head explodes after being exposed to the full power of the voice of God (Alanis Morissette).
- Paycheck (2003) [Michael Jennings]: Shot to death by a stray bullet, in a vision of the future; Ben later manages to prevent this from coming about (causing the bullet to hit Aaron Eckhart instead).
- Hollywoodland (2006) [George Reeves]: Shot in the head in his bedroom; his body is shown afterwards while the police investigate, then again later on in the morgue when Adrien Brody examines him. Three different versions of the shooting are depicted at different points as Adrien speculates about what happened: (1) Ben is accidentally shot by Robin Tunney when the gun goes off during an argument. (2) He is shot by one of Bob Hoskins' thugs. (3) He commits suicide by shooting himself (off-camera). The movie leaves it up to the viewer to decide which is the actual explanation.
- Smokin' Aces (2006) [Jack Dupree]: Shot repeatedly in the chest, along with Peter Berg and Martin Henderson (who survives the shooting) by Chris Pine and Kevin Durand.
- The Town (2010) [Doug MacRay]: Although Ben survives the theatrical version, the alternate cut of the film released on Blu Ray shows Affleck being shot in the chest by Isaac Bordoy as he's trying to escape in his car.
- Suicide Squad (2016) [Batman/Bruce Wayne]: Shot in the head by Will Smith during a fantasy sequence when Cara Delevingne uses her powers to make trap Will within his inner most desire. (Ben survives the movie in reality.)
- Triple Frontier (2019) [Tom 'Redfly' Davis]: Shot in the head by a sniper, who is subsequently shot to death by Oscar Isaac, during a firefight.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.