Barry Dennen (1938 - 2017)
- Madhouse (Deathday; The Madhouse of Dr. Fear; The Revenge of Dr. Death) (1974) [Blount]: Crushed to death when Peter Cushing activates the booby-trapped canopy bed (intended for a movie scene) and causes it to lower on him.
- The Dark Crystal (1982) [SkekSil the Chamberlain]: Ceases to exist after being fused with Simon J Williamson, ultimately becoming one of the UrSeks (voiced by Joseph O'Conor).
- Liquid Dreams (1991) [The Major]: Stabbed in the head with a syringe by Candice Daly.
- Titanic (1997) [Praying Man]: Drowns or freezes to death (off-screen) during the sinking of the RMS Titanic.
Video Game Deaths Edit
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (2001) [Fatman]: Succumbs to gunshot wounds while fighting Quinton Flynn.
- Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time (2003) [The Vizier]: Already dying of tuberculosis, he is killed in the climactic boss battle with Yuri Lowenthal.
- Jade Empire (2005) [Master Sun Li]: Perishes in a hand-to-hand fight with the player.
- Dragon Age: Origins (2009) [Senior Enchanter Uldred/Rogek/Senior Enchanter Torrin] Having been possessed by a Pride Demon, "Uldred" is killed in a boss battle with the player characters; "Rogek" can be killed by the player characters if they decide to bring him to justice; "Torrin" is presumably killed during Uldred's attempted takeover of the Circle, either being killed by the Abominations or transformed into an abomination himself and killed by the player.
- Fallout: New Vegas (2010) [Dean Domino]: Killed by the player character and replaced with a computer-controlled hologram double, but only if the player either chose to follow Richard Herd's orders to kill him or angered Barry at any point in the game; in all other cases, Barry survives the game unscathed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.