Barry Atwater (1918 - 1978)
- aka G.B. Atwater
- Man From Del Rio (1956) [Dan Ritchy]: Shot dead in a gunfight with Anthony Quinn . (Thanks to Brian)
- Black Saddle: Client: Mowery (1959) [Coley Dakins]: Shot through the window of the barber shop by Peter Breck who spots him move his arm under the sheet and realises he has a gun and is going to shoot the unsuspecting Russell Johnson. (Thanks to Brian)
- Black Saddle: Client: Brand (1959) [Brand]: Killed in a gunfight with Peter Breck. (Thanks to Brian)
- One Step Beyond: The Day the World Wept - The Lincoln Story (1960) [Abraham Lincoln]: Shot in the back of the head (off-screen) by John Wilkes Booth (no actor credited) in Ford's Theatre.
- The Outer Limits: Corpus Earthling (1963) [Dr. Jonas Temple]: Stabbed in the stomach with a scalpel by Robert Culp when he attacks Robert while possessed by an alien (which leaves his body after he dies).
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Prankish Professor (1963) [Prof. Ronald Hewes]: Stabbed in the chest (off-screen) with a letter opener by Constance Towers. His body is shown afterwards when his telephone rings.
- Rawhide: Corporal Dasovik (1964) [Chief Ollocot]: Shot in the chest by a renegade Ute warrior as Nick Adams' army patrol was desperately trying to fight off the attack. The Ute's wanted Barry dead so they could select a new Chief that would refuse to be sent to a reservation.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Cheating Chancellor (1965) [Dr. Stuart Logan]: Stabbed in the back (off-screen) with a paper spindle by Louise Latham in his office. His body is shown afterwards when a crowd of students discover him with James Noah beside him.
- The F.B.I.: The Mercenary (1968) [Hugh Zimmerman]: Falls to his death when Fritz Weaver accidently punched out his hotel window.
- Star Trek: The Savage Curtain (1969) [Surak]: Killed (off-screen, exact method unclear) by Carol Daniels, Robert Herron, Nathan Jung, and Phillip Pine; his body is seen when Lee Bergere tries to free him.
- Mannix: Sunburst (1970) [Clint Peterson]: Shot in the back by Paul Carr.
- The Night Stalker (1972; TV Movie) [Janos Skorzeny]: Stabbed in the chest with a wooden stake by Darren McGavin after Barry gets exposed to sunlight.
- Mannix: Trap for a Pigeon (1974) [Mark Prentiss]: Killed (off-screen) by Roy Jenson. His body is shown when Mike Connors and Robert Reed discover him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.