Barbara Bach (1947 - )
a.k.a. Barbara Gregorini (very early in her career)
- The Black Belly of the Tarantula (1971) [Jenny]: Stabbed in the back of the neck with a drugged acupuncture needle that paralyzes her. Then has her stomach sliced open with a knife as she lies on a bed with her eyes wide opened.Apparently, she dies quite silently without any kind of resistance. It is not clear which stab kills her. (Nudity alert: Topless) (Thanks to CA)
- Short Night of Glass Dolls (1971) [Mira]: Drugged to death without any scratch on her body by the members of a mysterious cult. Her dead body is shown later - in a wardrobe, where her nude body is locked up & partially covered by fresh flowers. Later she's seen once again in a refrigerator through a hallucination of her lover. It is well hinted that she is left locked up in the occult club closet for good.
- Force 10 from Navarone (1978) [Maritza Petrovich]: Shot in the back while running away from Franco Nero during a battle. Her body is also shown afterwards when Franco carries her to the camp after the battle. (Thanks to Redeemer)
- The Humanoid (1979) [Lady Agatha]: Reportedly ages to death when she runs out of her youth serum (I haven't seen this movie myself). (Thanks to Johan)
- Wife of Ringo Starr.
- Mother of Francesca Gregorini (Portia de Rossi's former significant other).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.