Badja Djola (1948 - 2005)
- The Serpent and the Rainbow (1988) [Gaston]: Killed by rioters when they storm the police station (it's unclear what happened after they seemingly overpower him).
- An Innocent Man (1989) [Detective Fitzgerald]: Possibly killed when Richard Young intentionally runs him over, moments after Badja shoots Richard (Badja's death or survival are never confirmed afterwards).
- A Rage in Harlem (1991) [Slim]: Shot in the back by Robin Givens as Badja is about to stab Forest Whitaker. He later dies as she kneels by his side as Forest and Gregory Hines looks on.
- The Last Boy Scout (1991) [Alley Thug]: Stabbed in the neck with a broken bottle glass by Bruce Willis (although he is still alive as Bruce leaves, it's likely his wounds are fatal).
- Gunshy (1998) [Abel]: Shot in a shoot-out with assassins.
- Never Too Big (Butter) (1998) [Roscoe]: Killed in a shootout with mobsters.
- The X-Files: The List (1995) [Napoleon "Neech" Manley]: Executed in the electric chair by Bruce Pinard. He later returns from the dead (mainly by possessing Ken Foree) to kill Bruce, J.T. Walsh and three others (Mitchell Kosterman, Greg Rogers and either Paul Raskin, Denny Arnold or Craig Bruhnanski).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.