B.J. Britt (19?? - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Vampires Suck (2010) [Antoine]: Dismembered and decapitated by a pack of werewolves after they ambush him in a forest. (Played for comic effect as a parody of Edi Gathegi's death in The Twilight Saga: New Moon.)
Television Deaths Edit
- The Vampire Diaries: Brave New World (2010) [Carter]: Bitten and drained of blood by Candice Accola at a carnival.
- Grimm: Last Grimm Standing (2012) [Brian Cooney]: Stabbed in the chest with a sword by Jeremiah Washburn at the end of a fight.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: What They Become (2014) [Antoine Triplett]: Turns to stone after being impaled by the debris of an alien artifact.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Farewell, Cruel World! (2017) [Antoine Triplett]: Portraying a virtual version of "Antoine Triplett", he ceases to exist after Mallory Jansen destroys the virtual world he is part of; although B.J. does not appear in this episode, it is established that all the individuals in the virtual world were deleted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.