Avengers: Endgame (2019)
Directed by Joe and Anthony Russo
After the devastating events of Avengers: Infinity War (2018), the universe is in ruins. With the help of remaining allies, the Avengers assemble once more in order to undo Thanos' (Josh Brolin) actions and restore order to the universe.
- Josh Brolin [Thanos]
- Robert Downey Jr. [Tony Stark/Iron Man]
- Ben Sakamoto [Cooper Barton] (revived)
- Hiroyuki Sanada [Akihiko]
- Terry Notary [Cull Obsidian]
- Michael James Shaw [Corvus Glaive]
- Stellan Skarsgard [Erik Selvig] (off-screen; revived)
- Tom Vaughan-Lawlor [Ebony Maw]
- Cade Woodward [Nathaniel Barton] (revived)
- Linda Cardellini [Laura Barton] (revived)
- Carrie Coon [Proxima Midnight]
- Karen Gillan [Nebula (2014)]
- Scarlett Johansson [Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow]
- Ava Russo [Lila Barton] (revived)
- Marisa Tomei [May Parker] (off-screen; revived)
- Shot back-to-back with Avengers: Infinity War (2018) over a period of 200 days.
- Robert Downey Jr. was the only actor who read the entire script.
- The final cameo by Stan Lee in a Marvel film.
- Evangeline Lilly and Paul Rudd were filming Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) and this film at the same time.
- Robert Downey Jr. once told Anthony Russo and Joe Russo about how one of his children said "I love you 3000" to him. The directors liked the phrase so much that they decided to include it in the film.
- Natalie Portman's appearance in the film was created with leftover footage from Thor: The Dark World (2013), and she also did voice-over work for a scene when she is talking in the distance. Although Portman didn't shoot any new scenes, she attended the film's premiere.
- At Tony Stark's funeral, a teenage boy is seen standing behind Scarlet Witch and Bucky. This is Harley Keener (Ty Simpkins), the boy from Iron Man 3 (2013) who let Tony use his shed when he needed to repair his Iron Man suit.