Ashley Judd (1968 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Natural Born Killers (1994) [Grace Mulberry]: Stabbed with a pencil by Woody Harrelson in a courtroom. (Note: This scene is only present in the "Director's Cut" edition, having been cut from the original release version The scene is included in the deleted scenes.)
- Normal Life (1996) [Pam Anderson]: Commits suicide by shooting herself under the chin when cornered by police. Her body is shown in a casket afterward. (Thanks to Thomas)
- Simon Birch (Angels and Armadillos) (1998) [Rebecca Wenteworth] Accidentally hit on the head with a baseball by Ian Michael Smith while walking past the ballpark.
- Eye of the Beholder (1999) [Joanna Eris]: Fatally injured in a car crash when her car goes off the road and into a frozen lake; she dies in Ewan McGregor's arms after he pulls her out. (Thanks to Cloister Bell and Jonathan)
- De-Lovely (2004) [Linda Porter]: Dies of emphysema, with Kevin Kline at her bedside. (Thanks to Amy)
- Bug (2006) [Agnes White]: Commits suicide, along with Michael Shannon, by setting fire to themselves after dousing themselves with gasoline. (Nudity alert: Full frontal & rear)
- Olympus Has Fallen (2013) [Margaret Asher]: Dies (on top of getting hit in the head severely) when her limo skids on the road and goes off a bridge and into an icy river as her husband (Aaron Eckhart) tries to hold her hand after Gerard Butler prioritizes saving Aaron due to being the American President. (The limo plummets right after Gerard pulls Aaron out of it).
- Divergent (2014) [Natalie Prior]: Shot in the chest by Dauntless soldiers; she dies as her daughter (Shailene Woodley) kneels by her side.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.