Arthur Kennedy (1914 - 1990)
- High Sierra (1941) [Red]: Killed in a car crash, along with Alan Curtis, while fleeing from the police.
- They Died with Their Boots On (1941) [Ned Sharp]: Killed in the Battle Of The Little Bighorn with the Sioux warriors. (Thanks to Brian)
- Devotion (1946) [Bramwell Bronte]: Dies of pneumonia when he walks out into the rain despite his illness; he dies in the arms of his sister (Ida Lupino) shortly after she finds him.
- Too Late for Tears (1949) [Alan Palmer]: Shot to death in a struggle with Lizabeth Scott on the boat.
- Rancho Notorious (1952) [Vern Haskell]: Shot to death (off-screen), along with Mel Ferrer, in a shoot-out with some outlaws. The final scene shows Arthur and Mel riding off into the distance, but the closing theme song/narration reveals that they were killed that same day.
- Bend of the River (1952) [Emerson Cole]: Drowns after James Stewart knocks him into the flowing river at the end of a fight. (only a fighting stuntman was used for this scene).
- The Man from Laramie (1955) [Vic]: Shot with arrows by the Apaches.
- Peyton Place (1957) [Lucas Cross]: Bludgeoned to death by his daughter (Hope Lange) when he attempts to rape her.
- Nevada Smith (1966) [Bill Bowdre]: Shot in the swamp by Steve McQueen.
- A Minute To Pray, A Second to Die (Un Minuto per pregare, un istante per morire) (1968) [Tuscosa Marshal Roy W. Colby] Shot to death by bandits while trying to put on the fire on the roof of house he, Alex Cord, and Robert Ryan are making a last stand on.
- Day of the Evil Gun (1968) [Owen Forbes]: Shot by James Griffith when Arthur tries to shoot Glenn Ford in the back.
- Let Sleeping Corpses Lie (Non si deve profanare il sonno dei morti; Breakfast at the Manchester Morgue; Don't Open the Window; The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue; Zombi 3) (1974) [The Inspector]: Strangled to death by the undead Ray Lovelock
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.