Arthur Hunnicutt (1910 - 1979)
- Lust for Gold (1949) [Ludi]: Shot, along with Antonio Moreno, by Glenn Ford and Edgar Buchanan after they have discovered the hoard of hidden gold.
- The Last Command (1955) [Davy Crockett]: Killed in the battle at the Alamo. Cornered, he thrusts a burning brand into an open barrel of gunpowder; the explosion kills him and some Mexican soldiers (it's known that in real-life, Crockett's body was found whole and did not blow up in a gunpowder explosion).
- The Tall T (1957) [Ed Rintoon]: Shot by Henry Silva (causing Arthur to fall off his stage) as Arthur reaches for a shotgun. (Thanks to Brian)
- Apache Uprising (1966) [Bill Gibson] Shot by DeForest Kelley.
- The Revengers (1972) [Free State]: Mortally wounded (off-screen) by Comanche raiders. He dies while talking to William Holden (I).
- The Spikes Gang (1974) [Kid White]: Shot in the back by Gary Grimes when Arthur draws his gun on Charles Martin Smith . (Thanks to Brian)
- Black Saddle: Client: Tagger (1959) [Roy Tagger]: Killed by a bullet fired blind through his cabin window by Wesley Lau as Arthur tries to avoid being arrested Russell Johnson. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Westerner: Treasure (1960) [Old Man]: Shot twice by Brian Keith after trying to stab Brian to death. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Twilight Zone: The Hunt (1962) [Hyder Simpson]: Drowned in a lake, along with his dog, when Arthur tries to save the dog when it chases a raccoon into the lake; they appear as ghosts throughout the rest of the episode, passing on into the afterlife at the end.
- The Outer Limits: Cry of Silence (1964) [Lamont]: Killed by a falling boulder when the alien force prevents Arthur, Eddie Albert, and June Havoc from leaving the valley. His body is seen again when the aliens possess it. (Note: Richard Farnsworth was Arthur's stunt double during the death scene).
- Gunsmoke: Cleavus (1971) [Uriah Spessard]: Accidentally killed by Robert Totten who gives him a hard shove and he smashes his head on the rock wall of the mineshaft. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.