Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Arnold Schwarzenegger (1947 - )
a.k.a. Arnold Strong
Governor of California (2003 - 2011)
- The Terminator (1984) [The Terminator]: Destroyed when Linda Hamilton crushes him in an industrial press.
- The Running Man (1987) [Ben Richards/Ben Richards doppelganger]: Playing dual roles, the doppelganger is impaled on a spiked wall by Jesse Ventura. The real Ben Richards survives the film.
- Total Recall(1990) [Douglas Quaid]: Suffocates from exposure to outer space after his spacesuit's helmet breaks during a nightmare; he survives the film in reality.
- Kindergarten Cop (1990) [Det. John Kimble] Shot in the head by Richard Tyson in Arnold's dream sequence. Arnold survives the film in reality.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) [The Terminator]: Sacrifices himself by having Linda Hamilton and Edward Furlong lower him down into an iron foundry to be melted so that the futuristic technology of his android body won't be misused.
- End of Days (1999) [Jericho Cane]: Commits suicide by running and throwing himself on a sword, He dies peacefully after defeating Satan (Gabriel Byrne) by sending him back to hell and meeting his wife (Denice D. Lewis) and child (Renee Olstead) again.
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) [The Terminator]: Destroyed in an explosion after he places a bomb in Kristanna Loken's mouth. His Robotic Skull is seen near the end of film and its glowing eye goes out as the film ends.
- Sabotage (2014) [John "Breacher" Wharton]: Possibly dies from being shot by cartel members during a gunfight; the ending of the film leaves his fate ambiguous. (There is also an alternate ending where he is shot to death by Olivia Williams.)
- Terminator Genisys (2015) [The Guardian/T-800]: Is grievously maimed during a hand-to-hand battle with Jason Clarke while fighting inside a time-displacement device. It could be counted as a death since Arnold's character did shut down before gaining a T-1000 upgrade.
- Killing Gunther (2017) [Robert "Gunther" Bendik] Shot twice in the back by Taran Killam. The shooting detonates a bomb vest that kills Taran. However, a mid-credits scene reveals that Arnold is alive with no explanation of how he was revived.
- Terminator: Dark Fate (2019) [T-800/Carl]: Dies when he sets off a reactor in order to kill Gabriel Luna, sacrificing himself in the process.
- Tales From The Crypt: The Switch (1990) [Arnold Schwarzenegger]: Killed off-screen by John Kassir to harvest Arnold’s body parts.
- Father of Patrick Schwarzenegger and Katherine Schwarzenegger
- Ex-Mr. Maria Shriver (Daughter of Eunice Kennedy Shriver, niece of Robert, Ted and President John F. Kennedy)
- Father-in-law of Chris Pratt.