Arnold Schwarzenegger (1947 - )
a.k.a. Arnold Strong
Governor of California (2003 - 2011)
- The Terminator (1984) [The Terminator]: Destroyed when Linda Hamilton crushes him in an industrial press in an empty factory. (At this point, he is in his robot-skeleton form.)
- The Running Man (1987) [Ben Richards]: Impaled on a spiked wall at the end of a fight with Jesse Ventura (This turns out to be a completely different anonymous character who had been digitally disguised as Arnold for the TV show. He survives the film in reality.)
- Total Recall (1990) [Douglas Quaid / Hauser]: Playing a dual role as two personalities of the same man, "Douglas Quaid" suffocates to death on Mars after his spacesuit-helmet breaks in what turns out to be a nightmare; he survives the movie in reality. Additionally, his "Hauser" personality ceases to be when he chooses to be good.
- [Kindergarten Cop (1991)]] [Det. John Kimble] Shot from outside his window by Richard Tyson while sitting at his desk, however this turns out to be a dream sequence. (he survives the film in reallity).
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) [The Terminator]: Sacrifices himself by having Linda Hamilton and Edward Furlong lower him down into an iron foundry to be melted so that the futuristic technology of his android body won't be misused.
- End of Days (1999) [Jericho Cane]: Commits suicide by impaling himself on the sword of an angel statue (after being possessed by Satan and struggling to fight his influence) in a church while Robin Tunney watches in horror.
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) [The Terminator]: Destroyed in an explosion after he places a bomb in Kristanna Loken's mouth.
- Sabotage (2014) [John "Breacher" Wharton]: Presumably mortally wounded after being shot in the chest during a shootout; the movie ends with him sipping on a drink and smoking a cigar as police sirens can be heard in the background. (The Blu-ray also includes an alternate ending where he is shot repeatedly by Olivia Williams.)
- Terminator Genisys (2015) [The Guardian/T-800]: Is grievously maimed during a hand-to-hand battle with Jason Clarke while fighting inside a time-displacement device. It could be counted as a death since Arnold's character did shut down before gaining a T-1000 upgrade.
- Killing Gunther (2017) [Robert "Gunther" Bendik] Shot in the back twice by Taran Killam. The shooting triggers a dead man switch that sets off an explosive vest that kills Taran Killam. However, a mid-credits scene reveals that Arnold is still alive with no explanation of how he survived being shot in the back or the detonation of his explosive vest.
- Terminator: Dark Fate (2019) [T-800/Carl]: Dies when he sets off a reactor in order to kill Gabriel Luna , sacrificing himself in the process.
- Tales From The Crypt: The Switch (1990) [Himself]: Killed (off-screen) by The Cryptkeeper (John Kassir) to harvest his body parts.
- Father of Patrick Schwarzenegger and Katherine Schwarzenegger
- Ex-Mr. Maria Shriver (Daughter of Eunice Kennedy Shriver, niece of Robert, Ted and President John F. Kennedy)
- Father-in-law of Chris Pratt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.