Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Armin Shimerman (1949 -)
- Arena (1989) [Weezil]: Falls to his death (having been electrocuted) after a fight on a catwalk with Hamilton Camp (Armin is wearing heavy alien makeup for the role).
- Death Warrant (1990) [Dr. Gottesman]: Dissected off-camera by a mob of convicts (the scene ends as he runs into a group who surrounds him stating it's time for surgery)
- Dead & Deader (2006) [Coroner Flutie]: Bitten by one of the zombies; he later reappears as a zombie himself.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Crossover (1994) [Quark]: Playing the mirror universe counterpart of "Quark", he's executed (off-screen) by the mirror universe counterpart of Nana Visitor's soldiers. He's last seen being dragged away, pleading for mercy.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Distant Voices (1995) [Quark]: Appearing as a figment of Alexander Siddig's imagination while in a coma, he's strangled by Victor Rivers.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Body Parts (1996) [Quark]: In a holographic simulation, his neck is snapped by Andrew Robinson after the real Armin (who survives the episode) hires Andrew to kill him to pay off a debt to Jeffrey Combs.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Graduation Day Part 2 (1999) [Principal Snyder]: Devoured by Harry Groener after Harry transforms into his demonic form during the graduation ceremony.
- Charmed: We're Off to See the Wizard (2002) [The Wizard]: Destroyed/Incinerated by Alyssa Milano's Demonic Powers, while Armin is performing a Conjuring to Julian McMahon, shortly after being manipulated by Debbi Morgan.
- Justice League Unlimited: The Doomsday Sanction (2006; animated) [Professor Milo]: Killed by Doomsday (Michael Jai White)!
- Timeless: The Capture of Benedict Arnold (2016) [David Rittenhouse]: In the historical timeline, David Rittenhouse dies (off-screen) on June 26th, 1796. However in the distorted timeline, he is shot to death by Goran Visnjic in order to stop the Rittenhouse organization.
Video Game Deaths
- Jade Empire (2005) [Emperor Sun Hai/Abbot Song] Playing a dual role, Water Monk Abbot Song was killed off-screen by Barry Dennen while trying to protect the player character as an infant, later serving as a ghost and guide for the player in the afterlife portion of the game. Sun Hai is killed by the player in a martial arts fight.
- BioShock (2007) [Andrew Ryan]: Allows himself to be beaten to death with a golf club by the player character, having ordered you to do so via Greg Baldwin/Karl Hanover's mind-control programming.
- Mass Effect (2007) [Fai Dan/Councilor Valern]: Playing a dual role, "Fai Dan" commits suicide by shooting himself in the head to prevent himself from killing the player while under the influence of the Thorian's mental control. "Councillor Valern" will be killed in Sovereign's attack on the Citadel if the player does not rescue the Council.
- Mass Effect 3 (2012) [Councilor Valern]: Shot dead by Troy Baker in the Cerberus coup if Keythe Farley or George Szilagyi aren't there to stop him. In the event that he survives, Amin can also die in two of the game's endings: (Destroy), in which he and everyone else in the galaxy are wiped out along with the Reapers if not enough war assets have been acquired; (Refusal) in which he is killed along all other advanced life-forms in the galaxy by the Reapers.
- Mr. Kitty Swink.