Armageddon is an American science fiction-disaster film from 1998, dealing with the collision between Earth and an asteroid. A group of astronauts fly away in Space Shuttles to prevent the collision.
Director: Michael Bay
Due to a shuttle's unfortunate demise in outer space, NASA becomes aware of a doomsday asteroid that is on a collision course with Earth. It seems that the only way to knock it off course is to drill into its surface and detonate a nuclear weapon. But as NASA's under-funded yet resourceful team train the world's best drillers for the job, the social order of the world begins to break down as the information reaches the public and hysteria results. As high-ranking officials play politics with the effort, the drilling team all faces deep personal issues which may jeopardize humanity's last chance...
- Clark Brolly (Freddy Noonan)
- Ken Hudson Campbell (Max Lennert)
- Greg Collins (Hasley)
- Andy Gill (Shuttle Commander)
- Anthony Guidera (Co-Pilot Worker)
- K.C. Leomiti (Samoan)
- Grayson McCouch (Gruber, Munitions Specialist)
- Ian Quinn (Astronaut Pete Shelby)
- Marshall R. Teague (Coronel Davis)
- Bruce Willis (Harry S. Stamper)
- Owen Wilson (Oscar Chance)