Arliss Howard (1954 - )
- The Lightship (1986) [Eddie]: Shot by Michael Lyndon when Arliss, Robert Duvall, and William Forsythe attempt to hijack a naval lightship.
- Full Metal Jacket (1987) [Pvt. Cowboy]: Shot in the chest with a sniper rifle by Ngoc Le as he tries to radio another unit (he dies as Matthew Modine tries to save him).
- Tequila Sunrise (1988) [Gregg Lindroff]: Reportedly shot in the head by Raul Julia, his body is later seen when police discover him. (I haven't seen this movie myself.) (Thanks to Nick and Gary)
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997) [Peter Ludlow]: Eaten by a baby Tyrannosaurus Rex (the camera moves away as the baby T-Rex begins mauling him). (Thanks to Nick and Gary)
- A Killer in the Family (1983) [John Lyons]: Shot to death (along with Susan Swift and Amanda Wyss) by Robert Mitchum and Stuart Margolin after Robert and Stuart steal their car.
- The Twilight Zone: Kentucky Rye (1985) [Stranger in the Bar]: Killed in a car wreck when he collides with the drunk Jeffrey DeMunn. Jeffrey and Arliss appear as spirits in a bar after the wreck.
- True Blood: Don't You Feel Me (2013) [Truman Burrell]: Has his head ripped off his body by Stephen Moyer.
- Mr. Debra Winger
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.