Plot Summary[edit | edit source]
A young psychology student (Hannah Hoekstra) is drawn into the dark and fearful world of a diabolical and mysterious App that starts to terrorize her, distributing compromising photographs, videos and text messages about herself and delves deeper and deeper into her personal life, flawlessly exposing all of her deepest secrets.
Male Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Robert de Hoog [Tim Maas]
- Anis de Jong [Aziz]
- Matthijs van de Sande Bakhuyzen [Daan Thijsse]
- Harry van Rijthoven [Dr. Carlo]
- Leonid Vlasov [Andrey]
Female Deaths[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- World's first "second screen" film.
- A former companion mobile app could listen to the film and react accordingly, showing different images, videos, and other information at certain points throughout the film.
- The companion app appears to have already been pulled worldwide. The phone number for the English version of the app now belongs to a religious organization and the Dutch web site has been taken down. Fortunately, while the app enhances the experience, it is not required in order to understand and enjoy the film.
- The film is in Dutch but is available in the US in both subtitled and dubbed versions, depending on the source.