Anthony Starke (1963 - )
- License to Kill (1989) [Truman-Lodge]: Shot by Robert Davi with an Uzi, after he berates Robert for the destruction of their drug operation.
- Charmed: Muse to My Ears (2001) [Devlin]: Vanquished by The Charmed Ones.
- Angel: A New World (2002) [Tyke]: Possibly killed in a motel in a shoot-out with the police. He's last seen exchanging gunfire with them when David Boreanaz and Vincent Kartheiser flee the scene, leaving his fate unclear.
- Prison Break: Sleight of Hand (2005) [Sebastian Balfour]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Michael Gaston. His body is seen on the floor of his home in a later scene.
- Cold Case: The Good Death (2007) [Jay Dratton]: Injected with an intentional overdose of morphine by his wife (Lynda Boyd), at his own request, to spare him the pain of his terminal cancer. His body is seen at the start of the episode, his death is later seen in a flashback. He is later seen watching over his wife and now-grown son (Reston Williams), possibly as a figment of imagination. (Thanks to Neil)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.