Anthony Quinn (1915 - 2001)
- The Ghost Breakers (1940) [Ramon Mederos]: Shot by Paul Lukas.
- The Black Swan (1942) [Wagon, Leech's First Mate]: Crushed to death when the ship's mast fall on him, after British Navy fires on the pirate ship.
- Guadalcanal Diary (1943) [Private Jese 'Soose' Alvarez]: Shot to death by a Japanese soldier during battle. (Thanks to William)
- The Ox-Bow Incident (Strange Incident) (1943) [Juan Martinez/Franciso Morez]: Executed by hanging by a lynch mob, along with Dana Andrews and Francis Ford.
- Buffalo Bill (1944) [Chief Yellow Hand]: Stabbed to death during a struggle with Joel McCrea.
- The Brave Bulls (1951) [Raul Fuentes]: Killed in the car accident (off-screen), along with Miroslava; we learn of their deaths afterwards when Eugene Iglesias informs Mel Ferrer.
- Against All Flags (1952) [Captain Roc Brasiliano]: Stabbed to death in a swordfight with Errol Flynn.
- Viva Zapata! (1952) [Emfemio Zapata]: Shot in the back by Leonard George after Anthony walks out of the bedroom with Leonard's wife.
- Ride, Vaquero! (1953) [Jose Esqueda]: Shot to death in the shoot out with Robert Taylor.
- Ulysses (1954) [Antinoos]: Shot in the chest with a bow and arrow by Kirk Douglas.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Notre Dame de Paris) (1956) [Quasimodo]: Dies of starvation while lying down next to Gina Lollobrigida's body in the crypt.
- Hot Spell (1958) [John Henry Duval]: Killed in the car crash, along with Valerie Allen.
- Portrait in Black (1960) [Dr. David Rivera]: Falls to his death from a window ledge while pursuing Sandra Dee and trying to kill her.
- Barabbas (1961) [Barabbas]: Executed by crucifixion after he joined the Christians.
- Across 110th Street (1972) [Capt. Mattelli]: Shot in the head with a sniper by Gilbert Lewis.
- The Message (Mohammed: Messenger of God) (1976) [Hanza]: Stabbed with a spear during the battle.
- The Inheritance (L'Eredita Ferramonti) (1978) [Gregerio Ferramonti]: Dies of natural causes (presumably a heart attack) while in bed with Dominique Sanda. (I haven't seen this movie, but got information from The Bare Facts Video Guide's description of Dominique's nude scenes.)
- The Passage (1979) [The Basque]: Shot in the face by Malcolm McDowell. This turns out to be Malcolm's imagination as he is dying.
- Lion of the Desert (1981) [Omar Mukhtar]: Executed by hanging, as Oliver Reed looks on.
- Ghosts Can't Do It (1990) [Santiago]: Presumably dies of exhaustion and/or starvation while adrift at sea (I haven't seen this movie, but I vaguely remember the original story.)
- Mobsters (1991) [Joe Masseria]: Shot to death by Richard Grieco and Costas Mandylor while at a restaurant.
- Avenging Angelo (2002) [Angelo Allieghieri]: Shot repeatedly by Billy Gardell in a restaurant, he dies as Sylvester Stallone tries to save him. He later appears on a DVD message to his daughter (Madeleine Stowe). (This film was released a year after Anthony's real life death).
TV Deaths Edit
- Ex-Mr. Katherine DeMille.
- Ex-Mr. Jolanda Addolori.
- Father of Christina Quinn, Duncan Quinn, Valentina Quinn, Francesco Quinn, Danny Quinn, Lorenzo Quinn, Alex A. Quinn and Ryan Quinn.
- Not to be confused with Anthony Tyler Quinn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.