Anthony Quayle (1913 - 1989)
- Tarzan's Greatest Adventure (1959) [Slade]: Thrown off of a cliff at the end of a struggle with Gordon Scott.
- Damn the Defiant! (1962) [Vizard]: Fatally wounded in a battle against the French fleet; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Alec Guinness. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Fall of the Roman Empire (1964) [Verulus]: Stabbed repeatedly by Christopher Plummer, after Quayle admits he is acutally Plummer's and Sophia Loren's Father. (Thanks to Brian)
- Operation Crossbow (The Great Spy Mission) (1965) [Bamford]: Killed (off-camera) in an explosion when the RAF bombs the underground missile plant. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Poppy Is Also a Flower (Danger Grows Wild; The Opium Connection) (1966) [Captain Vanderbilt]: Shot to death by E.G. Marshall during a struggle on a train. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Mackenna's Gold (1969) [Older Englishman]: Killed (off-screen) during a battle between the cavalry, Apache warriors, and Omar Sharif's gang of bandits. He's still alive when we last see him standing in the middle of the melee, but it's strongly implied that he dies.
- The Story of David (1976 TV) [King Saul]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by stabbing himself in the chest with a sword; his body is shown afterwards when the Philistines discover him. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Masada (1981 mini-series) [Rubrius Gallus]: Shot in the neck with an arrow while Anthony is talking to Peter O'Toole. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Theban Plays by Sophocles: Oedipus at Colonus (1986 TV) [Oedipus]: Dies of old age/natural causes. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Endless Game (1989 TV mini-series) [Glanville]: Poisoned (off-screen) by George Segal, simulating a heart attack; we learn of his death afterwards when Albert Finney hears the news.
- Ex-Mr. Hermione Hannen.
- Mr. Dorothy Hyson.
- Father of Jenny Quayle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.