Anthony Perkins (1932 - 1992)
- On the Beach (1959) [Lieutenant Commander Peter Holmes]: Commits suicide by taking poison, along with his wife (Donna Anderson) and child, after a nuclear war breaks out. (Thanks to Mac)
- The Trial (1962) [Josef K.]: Executed by being thrown into a quarry with some dynamite. (Thanks to Jack)
- The Sword And The Balance (Le glaive et la balance) (1963) [Johnny Parsons]: Killed by the kidnappers who end up escaping.
- The Fool Killer (El Asesino de tontos; Violent Journey) (1965) [Milo Bogardus]: Commits suicide by jumping off the roof of the farmhouse, while Edward Albert, Dana Elcar and Salome Jens watch helplessly.
- Is Paris Burning? (Paris brule-t-il?) (1966) [Sgt. Warren]: Shot, along with Skip Ward, when a German soldier opens fire on them.
- Ten Days' Wonder (La Decade prodigieuse) (1971) [Charles Van Horn]: Commits suicide by running into a wrought-iron fence and impaling his head on it.
- The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean (1972) [The Rev. Mr. LaSalle]: Dies of dysentery (off-screen); he narrates his part of the story from beyond the grave, and mentions his own death at the end of his narration.
- Mahogany (1975) [Sean McAvoy]: Killed in a car crash after he deliberately drives off the road (with Diana Ross on the passenger side, who survives).
- The Black Hole (1979) [Dr. Alex Durant]: Electrocuted when a robot throws him into an electrical panel, after stabbing him. (Thanks to Nick)
- ffolkes (North Sea Hijack; Assault Force) (1980) [Lou Kramer]: Shot with a speargun by Roger Moore. (Thanks to Spiderman)
- Crimes of Passion (1984) [Reverend Peter Shayne]: Stabbed in the back with a steel dildo by Kathleen Turner, while Anthony is in drag and Kathleen is dressed in Anthony's suit (creating the initial impression that Anthony killed Kathleen instead of vice versa).
- Destroyer (The Edison Effect; Shadow of Death) (1988) [Robert Edwards]: Electrocuted after Lyle Alzado straps him into an electric chair, then throws the switch while Deborah Foreman tries to get Anthony out. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Daughter Of Darkness (1990) [Anton/Prince Constantine]: Anton turns out to be Prince Constantine and he dies after saving Mia Sara by leaping at Robert Reynolds causing the both of them to fall into the inferno.
- Saturday Night Live (Mar. 13, 1976) [Guest Host]: Stabbed to death when he hugs Gilda Radner while she's wearing a knife-covered dress, in a fake-movie-trailer sketch.
- Les Miserables (1978; TV movie) [Javert]: Commits suicide by throwing himself into the river.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.