Anthony Jochim (1892 - 1978)
- The Alfred Hitchcock Hour: Power of Attorney (1965) [Thomas Barton]: Smothered to death (off-screen) by Richard Johnson as he slept in order to keep Anthony from discovering that he was trying to swindle Fay Bainter out of her money
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Empty Tin (1958) [Elston Carr]: Shot in the chest (off-screen) by Olive Deering in Anthony's study; his body is shown afterwards when Raymond Burr and Ray Collins discover him.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Caretaker's Cat (1959) [Peter Baxter]: Poisoned (off-screen) with an overdose of sedatives by his grandson (John Agar). It's initially believed that he burned to death in a house fire started by Benson Fong, until it's revealed that he was dead before the fire. (Thanks to Dignan)
- Thriller: The Innocent Bystanders (1962) [The Beggar]: Murdered (off-camera) by John Anderson and George Kennedy so they could sell his cadaver to a surgeon (Carl Benton Reid) and Than Wyenn.
- Star Trek: The Cage (1988) [Third Survivor]: Anthony portrays a survivor of a crashed Earth ship on the planet Talos IV. Although it was mentioned in Susan Oliver's dialogue that the Talosians that were creating the illusion of existing survivors "had never seen a human before" so whether any of the images of the survivors is an accurate representation is unlikely. The real Earth people on the ship with the exception of Susan were all killed and mutilated in the crash.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.