The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Anthony Higgins (1947 - )
a.k.a. Anthony Corlan
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Voyage of the Damned (1976) [Seaman Berg]: Beaten to death, then thrown overboard, by a group of Nazi-sympathizer crewmen after Anthony stands up to Helmut Griem. We only see the start of the beating, followed a few scenes later by a distant shot of his body going overboard.
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) [Maj. Gobler]: Dies (along with two other German soldiers) when the truck driven by Harrison Ford rams his car, sending it flying off a cliff.
- The Draughtsman's Contract (1982) [Mr. Neville]: Beaten to death by a group of noblemen in the garden at night.
- Nostradamus (1994) [King Henry II]: Stabbed in the face with a lance during a joust. (Anthony's face is completely covered by his helmet during this scene.)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Darling of the Gods (1989 TV) [Laurence Olivier]: Dies (off-screen) from renal failure on July 11th, 1989 (the very year that this TV film was made). His death is reported on the on screen text at the end of the film.
- The Strauss Dynasty (1991 TV) [Johann Strauss I]: Dies from scarlet fever.
- Agatha Christie's Marple: The Secret of Chimneys (2010) [Count Ludwig von Stainach]: Shot in the chest by Edward Fox in the tunnels underneath the mansion; he dies shortly after everybody else in the house discover him in Jonas Armstrong's arms. His body is shown again afterwards as Stephen Dillane and Julia McKenzie investigate the scene, and the shooting is shown in a flashback later on.
- Tutankhamun (2016 TV) [Theodore M. Davis]: Dies (off-screen) from illness.
Notable connections[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Heide Lausen.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.