Anthony Heald (1944 - )
- The Silence of the Lambs (1991) [Dr. Frederick Chilton]: While we don't see him die, the last scene indicates that Anthony Hopkins is following him in order to kill him.
- The Client (1994) [Larry Trumann]: Killed by mob assassins.
- Deep Rising (1998) [Simon Canton]: Killed in an explosion when the boat he’s on is rigged to ram an ocean liner by Treat Williams.
- 8mm (1999) [Daniel Longdale]: Shot in the chest with a crossbow bolt by Peter Stormare (who he shoots in return) after Peter discovers Anthony betrayed them.
- NCIS: An Eye for an Eye (2005) [Guyman Percell]: Shot in the head by a CIA sniper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.