The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Annie Wersching (1977 - )
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Charmed: A Wrong Day's Journey Into Right (2004) [Demonatrix 2]: Vanquished when Rose McGowan orbed a Shuriken threw by Amy Grabow onto a Powerless Alyssa Milano.
- Cold Case: The Key (2006) [Libby Bradley]: Stabbed during a struggle with Mark L. Young. Her body is seen when Darwin Harris investigates the scene. Her death is later seen in a flashback. Her now-grown daughter (Ele Keats) later sees her "ghost" (apparently, a figment of her imagination) at the end of the episode, after her murder is solved.
- 24: Day 8: 8:00am-9:00am (2010) [Renee Walker]: Dies (off-screen) on an operating table, after being shot in the chest with a sniper rifle by Joel Bissonnette. We learn of her death when Rolando Boyce walks out and tells Kiefer Sutherland they were unable to save her. He then walks in and cries over her body. (Her body is also seen in the following episode Day 8: 9:00am-10:00am)
- Revolution: Home (2013) [Emma]: Shot in her chest by Joe Knezevich during a confrontation between Monroe's troops and the rebellion.
- Body of Proof: Abducted (2013) [Yvonne Kurtz]: Shot in the back by Mark Valley as Annie is about to shoot Dana Delany.
- The Vampire Diaries: For Whom the Bell Tolls (2013) [Lily Salvatore]: Is revealed to have died of tuberculosis in the past; she came back to life as a vampire due to being fed Todd Lasance's blood. (Note: Annie doesn't actually appear in the episode, but this where the cause of her death was revealed, so I'll list it just in case.)
- The Vampire Diaries: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (2015) [Lillian "Lily" Salvatore]: Sacrifices herself by stabbing herself in the chest with a stake in order to kill Todd Lasance when he forces her to choose which one of her children (Ian Somerhalder and Elizabeth Blackmore) will live. However, Todd has unlinked the spell connecting their bloodlines and manages to survive. She continues to appear in the series through hallucinations.
- Castle: Reckoning (2015) [Dr. Kelly Nieman]: Stabbed off-screen by Stana Katic with a scalpel when Annie tries to perform surgery on her. Her body is found when Nathan Fillion, Jon Huertas, and Seamus Dever reunite with a bloodied Stana.
- The Vampire Diaries: Hell Is Other People (2016) [Lily Salvatore]: (1) Shot to death by soldiers (off-screen) while trying to hide her sons (Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder) from them. (2) Dies of blood loss due to being pinned under a cannon while Ian is trying to save her.
- Timeless: The Miracle of Christmas Part 2 (2018) [Emma Whitmore]: Shot in the back by a Chinese soldier in 1950 while attempting to escape Sakina Jaffrey’s custody, which is witnessed by Sakina, Abigail Spencer, Claudia Doumit, Matt Lanter, and Malcolm Barrett.
Video Game Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Last of Us (2013) [Tess]: Infected with a virus after participating in a hand-to-hand fight with a Runner. Tess commits to a last stand against a military squad to ensure Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson's escape and dies off-screen during the firefight.
Noteworthy Connections[edit | edit source]
- Mrs. Stephen Full
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.