Annie Girardot (1931 - 2011)
- Rocco and His Brothers (Rocco e i suoi fratelli) (1960) [Nadia]: Stabbed repeatedly in the stomach and back by Renato Salvatori by a riverbank. (Thanks to Vincent)
- Vice and Virtue (Le Vice et la virtue) (1963) [Juliette Morand]: Poisoned by Robert Hossein.
- The Ape Woman (La Donna scimmia; A Most Unusual Woman) (1964) [Maria]: Dies in childbirth (in the film's original European cut). (Director Marco Ferreri also shot a happy ending for the US market, in which Annie not only survives the birth but is also cured of her excess body hair.) (For this role, Annie's face was covered with heavy make-up and facial hair.)
- The Seed of Man (Il Seme dell'uomo) (1969) [Anna, the Foreigner Woman]: Strangled and bludgeoned by Anne Wiazemsky, at the end of a fight after Annie hits Anne with a wooden club.
- Hearth Fires (Les feux de la Chandeleur) (1972) [Marie-Louise Boursault, the Mother]: Dies by a heart attack, holding hands by her daughter Laura (Claude Jade).
- Les Miserables (1995) [1942 Thenardiere]: Strangled by Philippe Leotard, after she shoots him in the back. Their bodies are shown afterwards when Michel Boujenah emerges from hiding in the cellar.
- Wife of Renato Salvatori (widowed).
- Mother of Giulia Salvatori.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.