Annette Bening (1958 - )
- The Grifters (1990) [Myra Langtree]: Shot in the face (off-screen) by Anjelica Huston while Annette was trying to strangle Anjelica; her body is shown afterwards in the morgue. Her face (not shown in the morgue scene), was described as being completely destroyed, so her unrecognizable body was mistaken for Anjelica. However, when John Cusack notices the absence of Anjelica's burn scar, he realizes that it's Annette's body. (Nudity alert: Topless)
- Bugsy (1991) [Virginia Hill] The on-screen text at the end of the film mentions that she died by committing suicide.
- The Siege (1998) [Elise Kraft/Sharon Bridger]: Shot in the chest by Sami Bouajila during the standoff as he is using her as human shield in bath house. She dies (whilst praying) with Denzel Washington and Tony Shalhoub by her side.
- In Dreams (1999) [Claire Cooper]: Drowned when she falls into a lake at the end of a struggle with Robert Downey Jr. Her body is shown being recovered from the water afterwards by divers (she later appears as a ghost being reunited with her murdered daughter, then again as she's haunting Robert in his cell).
- Film Stars Don't Die in Liverpool (2017) [Gloria Grahame]: Dies of cancer (off-screen) after flying back to New York very shortly after the film concludes; her death is mentioned in the closing text.
- Captain Marvel (2019) [Wendy Lawson / Mar-Vel/Supreme Intelligence]: Playing the dual role of "Wendy Lawson/Mar-Vel" and the "Supreme Intelligence" in the form in which it manifests itself to Brie Larson, "Wendy Lawson/Mar-Vel" is shot with a laser gun (creating a hole through her left breast) by Jude Law, although Brie initially imagines that it was Ben Mendelsohn who shot her in her flashback. "Supreme Intelligence" is destroyed by Brie.
- Wiseguy: One on One (1987) [Officer Karen Leland]: Killed (off-screen) by hitmen sent by Dennis Lipscomb.
- Wife of Warren Beatty
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.