Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Anna Calder-Marshall (1947 - )
- Wuthering Heights (1970) [Cathy Earnshaw Linton]: Dies in childbirth (off-screen). We see her scream as she starts to go into labor, followed by a scene of Judy Cornwell going to break the news to Timothy Dalton (who realizes the truth from the expression on Judy’s face, without her having to say a word). Anna’s ghost later appears to Timothy on the moors. (See also Merle Oberon and Juliette Binoche in the 1939 and 1992 version, respectively).
- King Lear (1984 TV) [Cordelia]: Executed by hanging (off-screen) on orders from Robert Lindsay; her body is shown afterwards when her father (Laurence Olivier) carries her out.
- Titus Andronicus (1985 TV) [Lavina]: Killed by her father (Trevor Peacock) in front of his dinner guests. (I haven’t seen this, so I don’t know the method of death in this version.) (see also Laura Fraser in the 1999 version).
- Harlots S3 E4 (2019) [Mrs May]: Chokes to death on a chicken bone when having a meal with Lesley Manville who casually watches her die. (Thanks to Brian)
- Daughter of novelist Arthur Calder-Marshall
- Mrs. David Burke