Ann Dvorak (1911 - 1979)
a.k.a. Baby Anna Lehr (as a child actress)
Film Deaths [edit | edit source]
- Scarface: The Shame of a Nation (1932) [Cesca Camonte]: Shot in the stomach when the police fire on the hide-out, she dies shortly afterwards after her brother (Paul Muni) carries her to the couch.
- Three on a March (1932) [Vivian Revere Kirkwood]: Commits suicide by jumping from a window, after writing a note on her clothes revealing the location of Lyle Talbot's hideout.
- G-Men (1935) [Jean Morgan Collins]: Shot twice by Barton MacLane at a telephone booth; she dies shortly afterwards talking to James Cagney. (Thanks to Jeffrey)
- A Life of Her Own (1950) [Mary Ashlon]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by jumping from a window; we learn of her death afterwards when Lana Turner gets the news. (Thanks to John)
- The Return of Jesse James (1950) [Susan Ellen Younger]: Shot in the back by John Ireland after she claims she's the witness to John's fraud. (Thanks to Rick)
Noteworthy Connections[edit | edit source]
- Daughter of Anna Lehr (silent screen actress)
- Ex-Mrs. Leslie Fenton
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.