Ann-Margret (1941 - )
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Kitten with a Whip (1964) [Jody Dvorak]: Fatally injured when her car goes over an embankment during a chase. She is shown crawling away from the wreckage, but we learn that she later died in the hospital (off-screen) when the police inform John Forsythe about her death. Her body is not shown.
- The Swinger (1966) [Kelly Olsson]: Killed in a head-on crash involving a motorcycle (driven by her) and a police car (driven by Anthony Franciosa) in a "just-kidding" alternate ending. She survives the movie in reality.
- Tommy (1975) [Nora Walker Hobbs]: Hit on the head with a bottle during a riot. Her body is shown again afterwards when Roger Daltrey places her beside Oliver Reed's body.
- Who Will Love My Children? (1983) [Lucile Fray]: Dies of cancer (off-screen). (Thanks to Ann)
- Me-Mo-Re (2006) [Carol Hargrave]: Stuck with a poisoned syringe by Billy Zane after she attempts to stick him with one herself.
TV Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- The Two Mrs. Grenvilles (1987; Miniseries) [Ann Arden Grenville]: Dies of a drug overdose. (Thanks to Robert)
- Life of the Party: The Pamela Harriman Story (1998; TV film) [Pamela Harriman]: Drowned when she suffers a stroke while swimming. (Thanks to Ann)
Notable Connections:[edit | edit source]
- Mrs. Roger Smith (widowed)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.