Angelo Rossitto (1908 - 1991)
- The Sign of the Cross (1932) [Impaled Pygmy]: Stabbed in the stomach with a sword (getting run through completely and hoisted aloft) by an Amazon warrior in the arena. (Angelo, a Caucasian actor, was wearing blackface make-up for this role.)
- The Corpse Vanishes (1942) [Toby]: Shot to death by police while Angelo and Bela Lugosi are trying to escape.
- Invasion of the Saucer Men (Invasion of the Hell Creatures) (1957) [Martian Man #1]: Disintegrated, along with the other aliens, by the bright light when the teenagers shine their headlights on them. (Angelo was wearing an alien costume for this role, so I couldn't tell precisely which one of the aliens he was.)
- Dracula vs. Frankenstein (Blood of Frankenstein; The Blood Seekers; Satan's Bloody Freaks) (1971) [Grazbo]: Falls face-first onto the blade of an axe after falling from the upper level in J. Carrol Naish's laboratory.
- Brain of Blood (The Creature's Revenge; The Oozing Skull; The Undying Brain) (1972) [Dorro]: Stabbed in the chest with a hypodermic needle by Vicki Volante in Angelo's dungeon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.