The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Angelina Jolie (1975 - )
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Beyond Borders (2003) [Sarah Jordan]: Killed in an explosion when she steps on a land mine while fleeing from Chechnyan extremists (as Clive Owen looks on in shock). (Thanks to Sadie and Gary)
- Alexander (2004) [Olympias]: Assassinated (off-screen), seven years after the death of her son (Colin Farrell); her death is reported in Anthony Hopkins' narration at the end of the movie. (Thanks to Gary and JF)
- Beowulf (2007) [Grendel's Mother]: Beowulf uses a sword to kill Grendel's mother by hitting her from above, thus breaking her collar-bones and slicing her into two halves.
- Wanted (2008) [Fox]: Commits suicide by firing a bullet in a curved arc, so that it kills the other assassins before it comes back around and hits her in the head. (Thanks to Steve, Abe, Manda, and Andrew)
- Salt (2010) [Evelyn Salt]: In the director's cut, a news anchor reports that Angelina was killed (off-screen) sometime after the final scene. She survives in the theatrical version and extended cut.
- Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (2019) [Maleficent]: Body disintegrates after getting shot by Michelle Pfeiffer with a poison arrow as Michelle was about to shoot Elle Fanning. She was shortly afterwards brought back by Elle's tears.
Television Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- True Women (1997 TV) [Georgia Virginia Lawshe Woods]: Dies of tuberculosis, with her family and friends gathered by her bedside. (Thanks to Rachel)
- Gia (1998 TV) [Gia Marie Carangi]: Dies (off-screen) of AIDS-related illness in a hospital. Her body is shown lying in the hospital bed afterwards, followed later on some extreme close-ups of parts of her face as a mortician/make-up artist prepares her for her funeral.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Daughter of Jon Voight.
- Sister of James Haven.
- Ex-Mrs. Jonny Lee Miller.
- Ex-Mrs. Billy Bob Thornton.
- Ex-Mrs. Brad Pitt.
- Mother of Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Vivienne, Shiloh and Knox Jolie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.