Angela Lansbury (1925 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945) [Sibyl Vane]: Commits suicide by drinking poison (off-screen) after being rejected by Hurd Hatfield. We only hear about her death afterwards, and her body is not shown. (Thanks to Wolf)
- Samson and Delilah (1949) [Semadar]: Impaled and pinned to the wall when a soldier throws his spear at her. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- Mutiny (1952) [Leslie]: Shot to death by Patric Knowles just as Angela is about to shoot Mark Stevens.
- A Life at Stake (1954) [Doris Hillman]: Falls to her death, along with Douglass Dumbrille, when Douglass collapses and pushes her out the doorway clifftop after she shoots him.
- The Manchurian Candidate (1962) [Eleanor Iselin]: Shot with a sniper rifle (along with James Gregory) by her son (Laurence Harvey) at a political convention.
- Death on the Nile (1978) [Salome Otterbourne]: Shot in the forehead by Mia Farrow. The shooting is later shown again from a closer camera angle in the flashback when Peter Ustinov explains who the killer is.
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (1982) [Nellie Lovett]: Thrown into a large oven by George Hearn.
- The Last Unicorn (1982; animated) [Mommy Fortuna]: Attacked then devoured by a harpie, which was freed by the unicorn (voiced by Mia Farrow).
- The Company of Wolves (1984) [Granny]: Decapitated and shattered into fragments (like glass) when Micha Bergese hits her, sending her head flying against the fireplace. Her hair is later seen burning by the fireplace as Sarah Patterson discovers her, indicating that Micha presumably devoured Angela. (Thanks to Wen, Eunice and Korey)
Deaths in Television: Edit
- Ex-Mrs. Richard Cromwell.
- Mrs. Peter Shaw (widowed).
- Mother of Anthony Pullen Shaw.
- Aunt of David Lansbury.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.