Boba Fett Returns - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Angel Tompkins (1942 - )
- Murphy's Law (1986) [Jan Murphy]: Shot repeatedly, along with her boyfriend, by Carrie Snodgress outside Angel's apartment building, as part of a scheme to frame Charles Bronson.
- The Naked Cage (The Cage; Wild Cage) (1986) [Diane, the Warden]: Presumably killed (off-screen) by the inmates during a prison riot. We only see her being overpowered by the inmates; it isn't confirmed what actually happens to her, although it is strongly implied.
- Mannix: A Sleep in the Deep (1969)[Sondra Markham]: Smothered (off-screen) with a pillow by Paul Stewart. Her body is shown afterwards when Mike Connors discovers her.
- Night Gallery: Room with a View (1970) [Lila]: Shot to death (off-screen), along with Larry Watson, by Diane Keaton, after Diane catches the two of them in Larry's room. We only hear the shots from Joseph Wiseman's room; the bodies are not shown.
- Police Woman: Anatomy of Two Rapes (1974) [Wanda May Kubelski]: Raped and beaten (off-screen) by Damon Douglas; he "discovers" her body when he guides his model airplane toward her.
- The Hitchhiker: Homebodies (1987) [Janet O'Mell]: Shot to death, along with the rest of her family, by James Remar, after James and Christopher Collet break into their house. This is later revealed to be Christopher's fantasy, as the entire "family" are actually mannequins.
- <i><b>Bonanza: The Night Virginia City Died (1970)</i></b> [Janie] Burned to death in a fire she started herself. We see her desperately pounding the wall screaming for help, then sitting down when she realizes there's nothing she can do. From outside we see the whole building aflame, and Lorne Greene tells Angel's fiance Bing Russell there's nothing he can do.