Angel Tompkins (1942 - )
- Murphy's Law (1986) [Jan Murphy]: Shot repeatedly, along with her boyfriend, by Carrie Snodgress outside Angel's apartment building, as part of a scheme to frame Charles Bronson.
- The Naked Cage (The Cage; Wild Cage) (1986) [Diane, the Warden]: Presumably killed (off-screen) by the inmates during a prison riot. We only see her being overpowered by the inmates; it isn't confirmed what actually happens to her, although it is strongly implied.
- Mannix: A Sleep in the Deep (1969) [Sondra Markham]: Smothered (off-screen) with a pillow by Paul Stewart. Her body is shown afterwards when Mike Connors discovers her.
- Night Gallery: Room with a View (1970) [Lila]: Shot to death (off-screen), along with Larry Watson, by Diane Keaton, after Diane catches the two of them in Larry's room. We only hear the shots from Joseph Wiseman's room; the bodies are not shown.
- Police Woman: Anatomy of Two Rapes (1974) [Wanda May Kubelski]: Raped and beaten (off-screen) by Damon Douglas; he "discovers" her body when he guides his model airplane toward her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.