The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Andrew Rothenberg (1969 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Payback (1999) [Backpack Man]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Mel Gibson on the train platform. (Andrew's part was cut completely from the original 1999 release, and is only in the 2006-released Director's Cut, titled Payback: Straight Up.)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- True Blood: Burning House of Love (2008) [Malcolm]: Burns to death when the house he is in is burned down while he sleeps in his coffin during the day. His melted remains are later shown in the coffin.
- Weeds: If You Work for a Living, Then Why Do You Kill Yourself Working (2008) [Agent Schlatter]: Partially skinned, tortured with circular saws, shot in the head, and then strung up from the mexican border with his face skinned, by Demian Bichir's cartel associates Enrique Castillo and Ramon Franco. His death prompts his secret lover, and partner Jack Stehlin to vow revenge.
- CSI: All In (2009) [Walter Ellis]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Laurence Fishburne in Andrew's garage after Andrew fires at Laurence.
- The Walking Dead: Wildfire (2010) [Jim]: Dies of the zombie infection (off-screen) after being bitten and presumably reanimates as a zombie later; we last see him being placed on the side of the road and left behind at his own request.
- Person of Interest: Trojan Horse (2013) [Ross Haskell]: Shot in the head by Larry Bryggman.
- Fargo: The Alternate Economy (2020) [Liev Moskowitz]: Shot by the mob.
Video Game Deaths[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.